Hyatt Hotels Corporation is an American multinational owner, operator, and franchiser of hotels, resorts, and vacation properties.
The Spa Therapist is responsible to perform professional massage therapy, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services) and remain current with the industry.
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- Must perform in a safe and professional manner to clients.
- Provide uncompromised attention to guest/member service.
- Holder of an international certification in physical therapy or Spa treatments, with minimum of 1 year work experience as Therapist or Masseur/euse.
- Fluent in Korean and good in English.