We are looking for a well-rounded individual, who leads by example. Our community is at the heart of what we do at FastONE and we need someone bright, kind, and organized to be at the front line. We are looking for someone with a strong customer service background, an ability to prioritize and strategically execute multiple projects, and demonstrated skills in customer service and office management.
This position is heavily involved developing and operating Monthly and Weekly seminars and conference program lines: coordinating the setup and breakdown of events, troubleshooting AV/technical, logistical and maintenance issues as they arise, and keeping track of ordering and inventory...all with a smile on your face.
- Oversee space preparation for daily operations and special events
- Perform facilities checks and troubleshoot A/V issues
- Deliver business analysis for key development projects
- Assist in logistics for conferences, events & seminar
- Communicate with weekend teams
- Inventory and space maintenance projects
*This is a part-time position in Seoul
*Must be available evenings Tuesday - Friday from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. & Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fully paid internship
- Free 4 sessions of 1:1 Chinese class per month
- Young staff - no red tape, enormous room for creativity
- Responsibility & project based work instead of task-based work
- Flex-time Policy
- As you assist in our business, you’ll be able to take upto 5k worth of Business strategy and development courses
- Passion for start-up, education, and marketing
- Habit of over-communication and willing to ask for clarification
- Positive, collaborative, open minded, team player, and keen to learn
- Ability to work within tight deadline
- Fluent in Korean, Advanced fluency in English
- Keen visual sense and an eye for detail.
- Interest in social trend and social marketing
Nice to Have
- Experience of running influential SNS/online community is a huge plus
About Fast Campus
Fast Campus began as a start-up camp about three years ago, and we have grown at an average of 70% year over year. Now we offer over 90 different courses in Business, Finance, and Start-Ups. Recently, we ventured into the most competitive education field in Korea - English. We did so partly because of growth, but mostly because our team shared the same vision of tackling the long-existing problem of English education in Korea.
The following are few critical problems in the English education industry that we want to solve:
- Many of the English teachers don’t speak English well
- Most popular English courses are instructed in Korean
- Way too many courses employ the traditional route-learning method
- Most Native instructed classes don’t have a consistent structure hence, the language acquisition process is illogical and fragmented
- Large classes to maximize profit
Our company’s motto is life-changing education. Our English programs is fully aligned with this vision. We don’t obsess over test scores and purely focus on English skills. To do this, we employ the most up-to-date English teaching methodology, hire the best of the best, and relentlessly update our curriculum to optimize our students’ learning experience. Our team eat well, party hard, work even harder, and we’ve been growing 30~40% month over month.
If you’d like to join our team, email your resume below.