- Work as a bridge between suppliers from Asia, global transportation forwarders and Audi global plants
- Coordinate of packaging requirements between suppliers and assembly plants
- Control the development and definition of overseas packages
- Track global flow of goods by sea and air freight
- Analyze and calculate the logistics costs
- Find opportunities within our logistics network and contribute to optimize the overall logistics process
- External suppliers from all over Asia
- International forwarders
- AUDI AG and VW Group global production sites
- Internal Audi China departments, i.e Purchasing
- Bachelor or Master student with a major in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, and other related major.
- Proficient level in MS Office
- Experience in the automotive industry strengthens your application.
- Strong willing to learn (pro-active, detail-oriented), problem solver mentality, open minded, cooperative,
- English (Business fluency)