Mission & Main Tasks:
- This position is located under the compliance office of Audi China, who will support the daily duties and tasks of risk and compliance function as well as partially support VGC Compliance Department to fulfill certain projects and tasks to enhance the overall compliance system.
- Prepare the response to the daily compliance consultation and enquiries from business departments;
- Supports the implementation of annual compliance program of Audi China;
- Provide contribution to the preparation and publishing of annual compliance report ;
- Contribute to establish the web-based compliance training platform and prepare related training materials;
- Continuously monitors the laws, regulations and marco-environment changes related to compliance topics, prepare executive summary whenever necessary;
- Perform the other works and duties assigned by Compliance Officer and CFO.
- The compliance intern will primarily work for compliance office, who will have regular contacts with legal and finance department of Audi China and Compliance Department of VGC, who will simultaneously contact with all other functions under Audi China through daily communication.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Student majored in Legal/Business Management/Finance
- Proficiency in MS-office, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Handwriting Skills
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong Personal Skills, able to maintain sound working relationships with co-workers and business departments
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to correctly express the ideas and methodologies that are understandable to the audiences.
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing), German is a plus