Mission & Main Tasks：
The department Audi Training Academy is responsible for developing and conducting Trainings, Qualifications and Assessment Centers in a diversified field (Sales, Service etc.)
The Intern’s main tasks consist of daily (organizational) work as well as project work that he takes responsibility of. Besides that, as we treat our interns a full-time team members, he/she takes care of various projects that he/she works on independently, but also in communication with the head of ATA, the team and other departments.
Job Duties :
- Helping to prepare, organize and conduct Assessment Centers and Audi Trainer Development project ;
- Supporting for the training activities such as coaching skills, Business simulations and new product launch trainings etc.;
- Creating various Excel solutions for the department, simplifying data entry and optimizing communication & organization processes among the team.
- Working on the ATA database, adding data and maintaining the Sharepoint & managing the portable hard disk;
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, small or comprehensive, for different occasions like New Employee Orientation Trainings or presenting facts to other departments & the management.
- Taking care of problems that arise in daily work, finding solutions & helping out where needed.
Working Relations :
- Internal departments, External (Service) Suppliers, ATA customers such as Audi sales division in Changchun
- Bachelor or Master students in Engineering/sales marketing or Business Administration
Professional skills :
- Proficient MS Office Skills(especially MS Excel/MS power point)
Personal skills :
- Strong Communication Skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Cooperation & Empathy
- Self- initiative and well organized
- Hard working &Attention to details
- Passion for Automobile industry
- Proficient in English, German as advantage