What does GSK Internship Program offer?
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic student to join GSK Thailand for a 3 months graduate internship program in the HR. The role will provide you with exciting, fast paced and stretching learning opportunities allowing you to put the skills you’ve learnt at university to the test, as well as developing a variety of new skills through collaborating with cross functional teams, owning key projects and gaining hands-on business experience.
•Support HR activities such as talent Acquisition, career development, performance management and compensation & benefit
•Updates data & HRIS
•Understand HR standard operations process and practices and ensure that HR policy and handbook are in place and up-to-date for employee
• Student in the final year of bachelor's studies in Human Resources and / or related field
• Demonstrated experience of leading and working with teams through extracurricular/voluntary activities
• Demonstrate ‘can-do’ attitude and is passionate about our brands and driven to succeed
• Strong communication skills both Thai and English
• Ability to demonstrate that you are a creative and analytical thinker
Application 1 May – 18 May 2019
Screening & Selection 18 - 25 May 2019
When you can start
•1 Jun - 30 Aug 2019
•Certification for the internship completion
- Student in the final year of bachelor's studies in Human Resources.
* THAI national only
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.