0.8L (Zero Eight Liter) is a word-of-mouth discovery platform that connects brands with consumers from all over the world. Our platform is the only service that is able to host experience-based promotional campaigns in 9 different countries, including the USA, China, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at 08liter.com or download our App on iOS/Android.
0.8L (digital marketing startup) is looking for a dynamic and skilled B2B Marketing Manager to build our presence in the USA. You’ll play a critical role in building and executing our marketing strategy, campaigns and in conversion rate optimization. The ideal candidate should understand a fast-paced startup environment and must be able to think creatively, plan strategically and execute flawlessly. We’re looking for you if you have a proven track record of delivering results in online B2B marketing in the USA.
• Design and implement B2B marketing strategy to create brand value and expansion
• Develop and execute marketing programs including social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising to drive awareness and demand with customers, prospects, and partners
• Manage marketing strategy, budget, and execution to achieve key performance metric goals
• Use inbound marketing to generate sales-ready leads
• Directly cooperate with sales team to determine the content strategy to ensure sales goals are met
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• 2+ years experience of running B2B marketing programs & campaigns in the USA
• Relevant experience in both organic and paid B2B social media marketing
• Proven experience of creating content for marketing campaigns (tech-heavy content a plus)
• Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
• Experience working with online advertising tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords)
• Be an autonomous, self-motivated problem-solver with passion, energy and outstanding ideas
Nice to Have
• Bachelor or Master Degree in marketing, business administration and/or relevant field of study
• Experience in FMCG industry/PR agencies/copywriting
• Conversational Korean
We are able to provide working visa for qualified candidates after a 3-month probation period