Who We Are
At YouVR, we are an international group of high performing individuals who never want to stop growing. We believe 3D spaces cannot be experienced in 2D media and that people need better ways to understand, visualize and interact with space- both physically and digitally. We provide innovative digital solutions that push technological and creative barriers of what is possible. We are a highly research focused company that loves to work with talented, curious and passionate people that take ownership in everything they do.
Who You Are
You are a passionate and ambitious UX/UI designer who is comfortable working in a space where problems and solutions are not well defined. In fact, you embrace rapid prototyping to generate numerous potential solutions to a problem. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and make decisions without having the total picture. Your precise attention to detail allows you to understand complex systems and processes, both in software and in the real world.Not only do you dive deep into customer pain points, but you advocate and invent on behalf of them without a personal attachment to any particular idea.
What You’ll Be Doing
1. Transform abstract ideas into tangible prototypes by balancing user stories, technical constraints, and business objectives to inform your solution
2. Craft beautiful UI that integrates both convention and design trends
3. Advocate for collaborative design, design thinking, and an inclusive UX process from the very start of a project lifecycle
4. Create deliverables to communicate your design work including sketches, wireframes, low-fi concepts, specifications, and high-fi prototypes
5. Maintain and organize Sketch files and InVision projects to ensure consistency across UI components and projects
6. Work closely with developers to take an idea from concept to implementation
7. Properly document design decisions and provide dev-ready assets
8. Work with product owners and key stakeholders to brainstorm and identify opportunities for improving the overall user experience
9. Work with a team of designers, strategists, developers, and business stakeholders from concept to completion to craft meaningful experiences for our users through iterative design
Talent We’re Looking For
1. Bachelor's degree in HCI, Product Design, Graphic Design, or related studies.
2. A strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in user experience design, interface design, creativity and aesthetics, and depth of thought.
3. Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
4. Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work.
-Adobe Photoshop CC
-Adobe Illustrator CC
-Adobe Indesign CC
-3D modeling on software like 3DS Max or Rhino
-Presentation Skills (both design of actual presentations and presenting to an audience)
-Strong attention to detail.
Requirements To Apply
1. Living in Korea and can work in our Seoul office (no remote, no freelance)
2. F Visa holder or eligible for E7 Visa
3. Submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter.