Nam & Nam is a large intellectual property law firm located near Seoul City Hall. We are currently recruiting a part-time reviewer to work in our foreign language team.
- Proofreading patent-related and general legal documents/correspondence
- Reviewing technical KO-EN translations
- Drafting legal correspondence
As the job involves reviewing highly context-sensitive and often technical content, a fine eye for detail is a must. Korean ability is also necessary as the reviewer will from time-to-time need to refer to source Korean text to ensure accuracy of translation.
- 1-6 Monday-Friday (part-time)
- 1,700,000 ~ 1,800,000 KRW/month (based on an hourly rate; negotiable)
- Native English speaker (no exceptions)
- Upper-intermediate/advanced Korean ability (particularly reading)
- As this is a part-time position, only applicants with F-series visas will be considered
- Background in a technical/scientific field an advantage, though not compulsory
- Applicants must currently reside in South Korea
Guidelines for Applicants:
Please send your up-to-date resume (CV) along with cover letter to email@example.com (in English only), ensuring that the following details are covered:
- Current employment status
- Korean visa status
- Relevant experience (if any)
- Korean ability
- Earliest start date
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take an editing test (roughly 1 hr; conducted via email), following which in-person interviews will be conducted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.