Nam & Nam is a large intellectual property law firm located near Seoul City Hall. We are currently recruiting a full-time reviewer to work in our foreign language team.
- 9-6/10-7 Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Proofreading patent-related and general legal documents/correspondence
- Reviewing technical KO-EN translations
- Drafting legal correspondence
As the job involves reviewing highly context-sensitive and often technical content, a fine eye for detail is a must. Korean ability is also necessary as the reviewer will from time-to-time need to refer to source Korean text to ensure accuracy of translation.
- KRW 36,000,000~ (negotiable based on qualifications / experience)
- Native English speaker (no exceptions)
- Upper-intermediate/advanced Korean ability (particularly reading)
- Applicants not requiring visa sponsorship are preferred (F-visa holders)
- Sponsorship (E7) possible for outstanding applicants with relevant experience
- Background in a technical/scientific field is an advantage, though not compulsory
- Applicants must currently reside in South Korea
Guidelines for Applicants
Please send your up-to-date resume (CV) along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English only), ensuring that the following details are covered:
- Current employment status
- Korean visa status
- Relevant experience (if any)
- Korean ability
- Earliest start date
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take an editing test (roughly 1 hr; conducted via email), following which in-person interviews will be conducted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted