About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the RSK Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain. RSK Users range from people securing their savings in Argentina, to workers sending home remittance payments from overseas. RSK is quickly becoming the emerging market blockchain.
Taringa! is the top Spanish-speaking social platform in the world with 30 million registered users and over 1,000 active online communities. Taringa! allows users to share their interests in topic-based channels where they can create long and short form posts with rich text, images, video and more. Taringa is at an exciting stage of integrating new crypto-related functionalities within its community, and we are evolving the business according to our long term goals within the new digital global economy!
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow users to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members across Taringa! to effectively support the platform integration into the cryptoworld!
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with the product owner to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience working with Figma
- Spanish & English fluency a huge advantage
IOV Labs Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
Benefits & perks
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however your work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological and wellness counseling for you and your family.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.