Who we are
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Why we need a Product Designer
Over the last year Immunefi has gone from a team of 3 with no product, to a team of 30+ with a rapidly growing customer base we’re hardly able to keep up with.
Until now our design efforts have been done by our product manager, but it’s time to separate our design efforts into a dedicated role. As our first product designer, you will be working directly with our product lead to develop features from research to shipped code.
We ship on a weekly basis, which means you’ll get rapid feedback on your designs and learn more in 3 months than in 3 years at a larger company. We’re growing our team fast, so if you have the right temperament this is a role with no ceiling for expansion.
If that sounds like something for you, and you want to work with a great team, hit us up.
Areas of responsibility
- Maintain and develop our design system
- User testing and research
- Brainstorm and develop ideas with the product team
- Design mockups and prototypes of new features
- Maintain and organize design assets (style guides, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and other visuals to help us produce consistent experiences)
Skills and traits
- Systems thinker – As a designer we expect you to think in systems and understand how your designs fit into a larger whole and develop a system that scales and grows with minimal design debt over time.
- Open and humble – Able to accept constructive criticism and share responsibility for failed communication and failure to deliver, as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – As a designer, your role is to interface with users and engineers to solve problems, which requires the ability to effectively build those relationships and communicate your ideas.
- Proactive – In small companies, we need someone that can put energy into the system to drive projects forward with as little oversight from others as possible.
- 4+ years of product design experience working in small to large teams
- Can code anything you design given enough time using HTML/CSS/JS and/or frameworks like React.js/Vue.js
- Experience with Github
- Experience maintaining and developing large design systems
- Experience using industry-standard design tools (Figma, Illustrator), feedback tools (InVision, Zeplin), and prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Craft)
- User research experience is a huge plus