CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over 1% of all cryptocurrency transactions globally are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 15X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve people's lives. As a partnership manager, you will be directly responsible for building partnerships and owning CoinTracker's relationships with third parties such as cryptocurrency services and exchanges.
- Own overall relationships with assigned partners; identify and partner with key partner stakeholders to ensure alignment between their business and product priorities and CoinTracker's.
- Develop and execute on CoinTracker's partner strategies to align with product and business goals. Collaborate closely with Technical Account Managers to support successful partner launches.
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed.
- Identify, analyze, and capitalize on new opportunities for CoinTracker to grow through distribution partners.
- Work cross-functionally internally to understand & communicate business objectives and partnerships, as well as drive the strategy and negotiation process with external partners.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love thinking about business strategy and partnerships.
- Are extremely organized, a strong multi-tasker, and work efficiently in ambiguous scenarios.
- Like working cross-functionally from legal to tax to engineering to product to design to customer support and beyond.
- Interest in crypto partnerships and technical solutions; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
Some of the skills we're excited about:
- Is productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver.
- Has experience building partnerships within the technology/startup space (bonus: in fintech and/or cryptocurrency).
- Has experience executing partnership deals to drive growth
- Is a strong communicator with deep experience presenting to senior managers and getting deals done.
- Has experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.