OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are digital goods endowed with property rights. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. NFTs have brand new properties that go beyond traditional digital items: they’re unique, provably scarce, liquid, and usable across multiple applications. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #26 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In this role you will be working closely with the VP, Business Development. We’re looking for a Partner Manager to help us launch and project manage major NFT drops and product partnerships. You will play a critical role in managing key partner relationships, driving cross-functional execution, and leading key processes to help drive efficiency within the business development team. The candidate we are looking for has an adept ability to build relationships and demonstrates creativity, analytical rigor and attention to detail. If you’re excited to work at a company that is building and shaping the future of marketplaces to empower creators and collectors, welcome to OpenSea.
- Drive the implementation of NFT drops on OpenSea with a variety of partners, including creators, developers and brands, as well as major product partnerships following deal close
- Manage both the big picture and the important details. Stay on top of deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed while maintaining an eye to the big picture and crafting new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Lead cross-functional efforts supporting key partners with marketing, product, engineering, customer support, and legal peers
- Grow relationships with existing partners to help them best leverage the OpenSea platform
- Build and maintain processes to help efficiently manage the deal pipeline, measure performance, and provide white glove support for top partners
- Have an intuition for people with an ability to cultivate strong internal and external relationships easily
- Leverage creative thinking to help with partnerships go-to-market and solve problems during the implementation process
- Strong organization skills and an eye for detail
- Proven experience of successfully growing partnerships and identifying new opportunities that drive value for partnerships
- An ability to utilize data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome for OpenSea and our partners
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade / drive alignment among differing perspectives
- A plus, if you have experience and/or is passionate in ecommerce and/or the blockchain
Here are some projects you would work on:
- Launch unique and high-profile NFT drops on a weekly basis
- Manage a fast-growing inbound pipeline and helping the team evaluate partner opportunities
- Help existing partners thrive on the OpenSea platform