As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About The Team
Kraken is a market leader in the most innovative and fastest growing industry in the world and its Business Development Team is at the tip of the trident. The Business Development team is responsible for sourcing, developing and managing strategic partner relationships that support Kraken’s business objectives. We are looking for a Business Development Associate who will join our new NFT team and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and execute on strategic partnership opportunities. The role will involve market research, relationship building, deal scoping, negotiation, and execution - all in a remote first environment.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Kraken leadership on the NFT acquisition strategy
- Research the NFT landscape to identify the best partnership opportunities that will advance Kraken’s market positioning
- Establish strategic partnerships with potential content partners from verticals such as arts, entertainment, music, gaming, metaverse etc.
- Drive cross functional efforts with product, marketing, compliance, legal, and finance teams to deliver on Kraken’s strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive execution and make recommendations to ensure continuous progress of key initiatives
- Guide partners through the entire deal lifecycle: initial scoping, framing value, contract negotiations, implementation and optimization
- Own the partner relationships to ensure they are effective and efficient
- Build an extensive network within the NFT ecosystem and maintain meaningful relationships to stay on top of key NFT trends and industry developments
Who You Are:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a willingness to engage with others and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Intellectually curious with a strong understanding of the NFT industry
- Great communicator, storyteller, and presenter 1-3+ years of experience in business development at a crypto or high growth consumer facing tech company
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance and process orientated with a keen attention to detail
- Proven track record of driving multiple partnership deals through all phases of the deal cycle
- Able to assess partnerships from a strategic, commercial, technical, and operational aspect and exercise good judgment when making decisions
- Ability to develop financial models, revenue projections, and business plansCreative thinker with a knack for problem solving
- Experience working with Product teams
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn