Who we are
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Why we need a Marketing and Community Lead
As the last line of defense, we depend on the goodwill of the best talent in the space, the vast majority of which are not employees. We know that no one company can "solve" security--it's a community effort. It's our job to reach hackers where they are, so that when they find a critical vulnerability in a project, they think to come to us first to responsibly disclose the problem. We envision that the best approach to accomplishing this is growing our public communication channels, running events, and communicating the mission and offerings of Immunefi.
To be successful in this role...
- Drive community strategy, development, growth, and engagement, and run community operations generally
- Manage communication channels, including live chat, blog posts, and social media and any team members involved in this work
- Support the Immunefi hacker community with assistance, marketing and publicity wherever possible; help our best hackers become the evangelists they wish to be
- Organize meetups, webinars, and other community and hacker-focused events
- Attend DeFi events, including speaking engagements
- Source feedback, ideas and actionable information from the community
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail; are accountable by default
- Top notch communication skills: need to be able to firmly, yet politely, respond to non-issues
- History managing company-wide communications; blog posts, external communication channels, email and public chat-rooms
- Experience engaging multiple audiences gathering their feedback, build relationships, create content and partnerships, grow the community, and discover evangelists
- An aversion to SEO or maximizing social media likes as a measure of productivity
- Passionate and excited about the web3 industry and DeFi security in particular
- A proactive self-starter who wants to take as much ownership as possible for their work, and is highly proactive about expanding the scope of their work
- Looking to own and drive the entire community apparatus
- Previous experience in content management, community management, marketing management, and engagement with developers
- Experience with open source software or hacker communities would be a major plus