Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Our Core games team is divided into Publishing, Partnership and Internal Studios teams. With over six billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful mobile gaming publisher in the world. Since the creation of the App Store, only Meta and Google have achieved more downloads, and we are the only European player in the top six.
Working with the team to create compelling art that will help support the overall look and feel of our games. As a Lead Artist, you will take part in developing, honing and communicating the artistic vision for games by creating beautiful, inspirational concepts of various characters, devices, objects, items and UI.
- Create top-shelf quality game assets for our upcoming projects from early concepting through to production and marketing
- Skilled at creating 2D/3D concepts and models that are clean and organised
- Consistently delivering well-presented and defined artworks from the initial sketch/block out through to the final render
- 4+ years experience as a Game Artist
- Have a good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D illustration software
- Have knowledge of Bodypaint 3D or other 3D texturing software
- Have basic skills in hard-surface modeling (preferably knowledge of 3Ds Max or Blender)
- Outstanding sketching skills
- Familiarity with the entire game asset creation pipeline
- Organised and self-sufficient
Benefits: competitive package.