At Exodus, we refer to our Customer Support Specialists as Community Support Engineers (CSEs)! Our talented team of CSEs builds trust with customers by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If that sounds interesting to you and you...
- Like managing your own digital assets.
- Enjoy problem-solving by reading and searching for answers.
- Love helping others and teaching your friends about all facets of cryptocurrencies.
...then please read on!
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus CSE, you will connect and form relationships with customers through email, our live Slack chatroom, and social media.
What You Will Do
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Use problem-solving abilities to resolve unique customer problems.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback to assist in building out the Customer Support team infrastructure to help make Exodus better.
- Infrastructure projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You live in UTC +5 to UTC +13 in the Oceania/APAC region (for example: Australia, Fiji, Guam, Hawaii, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Samoa, etc.)
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation.
- You empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems.
- You are detail-oriented and provide detailed responses to customers.
- You understand how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are inquisitive and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You have a general knowledge of computers and are familiar with your own OS.
- You know the importance of securing your digital assets, and you use security best practices.
- You have excellent references and a history of established relationships in former careers.
- You take responsibility for your actions.
- Bonus points for speaking other languages, particularly Mandarin.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- A remote work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of several different stages:
Assessment: After reviewing your application if we feel you may be a potential fit for the role, we will send you an assessment to complete. This assessment is typically sent to you via email within 48 hours of you applying. Please know that you will then have 72 hours to complete the assessment. We advise being diligent about checking your email, including your spam folder, for communication from Exodus as the 72-hour submission deadline is a strict deadline.
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application and assessment, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. This interview will focus on getting to know you a bit more and will focus on explaining the culture of the company. We want to know more about why you want to join our team, how you feel about our mission and cryptocurrency now and how it fits into your overall career plan to make sure this is the right place for you.
Interview(s) with your future manager & colleagues: This is to make sure that you are a fit for the team you are applying to and that the hard and soft skills you possess are a good fit for us at the time. This is also a time for you to learn more about your role from someone you will closely collaborate with. It’s a time to dig into the culture of the team and the day-to-day for someone in that role.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between 50k - 65k+ USD. The starting salary is $50,000 USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin (with a buffer)