About Gnosis Safe
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS. It is used to manage >$100B in digital assets. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 25+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
About the role
As a Community Support Manager, your mission will be to define and execute the strategy on how to scale our support function
You will be our first hire to the brand-new Community Support team, where you will have a lot of freedom to define and implement a great community support experience.
Tools we work with: Intercom, Discord, Gitbook (Dev docs), Twitter
To provide the best support to the Safe community, you will need to:
- Be the owner of the end-to-end community support process: create and execute strategies, set up KPIs and run the analytics to measure efficiency of the community support initiatives
- Make Gnosis Safe’s user onboarding lifecycle easy to understand and fun to do
- Create educational content to improve onboarding and understanding of our product
- Work closely with our users and the product team, to funnel user feedback to the product and capture ideas
- Engage with the user community in order to improve our content and localize it in many languages
- Unleash your creativity by funding interesting ways to grow the user community.
What you bring:
- Experience: 4+ years of work experience in a similar role at a software product company
- Community support: You can lead the support function, manage third party support, and handle customers issues and requests on your own
- Strategy: You feel confident setting up onboarding strategies, and defining success KPIs
- Tools: You’re an expert on the user support tech landscape (Intercom / Zendesk etc)
- Technical knowledge: You are ready to dive into the technical aspects of the Gnosis Safe and can converse and troubleshoot with different stakeholders (software engineers, project founders, fund managers)
- Analytical skills: you have already used reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Google / Zendesk / Tableau analytics). Nice to have: Python / SQL coding experience
- Crypto: Strong interest and a good understanding of Ethereum and DeFi
- English: fluent
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies have been part of our culture for a long time
- If you join our team in Berlin, you'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please be aware that this position has location requirements - Berlin (Germany) or Lisbon (Portugal).
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or physical ability.